[Sugar-devel] [Cs-dev] Sugar on a Stick - and OLPCsound/Csound

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Jul 7 16:47:43 EDT 2009

Thanks, Mike.

Please let me know how this develops. I'm really eager to get 5.10 working
on SoaS. As it is, I gather, Csound is not available for use on SoaS, and
only still works on the OLPC because they are at 5.08.

I'm so much wanting 5.10 because it's the one that permits multiple MIDI
controllers, and I've got to offer my Sugar activity either with *or*
without this multiple. I'm betwixt and between currently, but since SoaS has
already committed to 5.10 making Csound not work at all, I guess I'll just
keep my patient hat on for a while.

OTOH, do keep me appraised. I have joined the Sugar development list, and
can perhaps help move things along on that side.

Art Hunkins