[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Kicking off the Feature Process

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Jul 6 13:10:58 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

as it has been discussed in recent threads on the SoaS roadmap itself,
I'd like to invite everybody to suggest features for the new release
now! Caroline has already done a great job by prioritizing her needs for
the deployment at GPA. I've now placed an example for a feature on the
proposal page here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Proposals

If you've any further ideas, please add and document them there and link
back to the feature list on the roadmap page here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Roadmap

Thanks,
--Sebastian