[Sugar-devel] Soas name

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Jan 28 18:54:00 EST 2009

Well, if you mainly want to appeal to / capture memeshare from people
with a serious academic/linguistic/coding bent, you can be as obscure
as you want.  Make each name an anagram of a metaphor of something
sugary, followed by the one's digit of the year in which the project
was founded.

Or what about 'SugarStick'  ?

SJ