[Sugar-devel] SoaS on the XO progress

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Jan 22 18:01:25 EST 2009

Hi Marco,

Some extra steps:

   > * Clone git://git.fedoraproject.org/spin-kickstarts
   > * If you want F10 apply spin.patch
   > * Apply live.patch in /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/imgcreate

   * sudo yum -y install livecd-tools mtd-utils crcimg
   * If you're building on F10, s/ext4/ext3/ in fedora-live-base.ks

   > * sudo livecd-creator --cache=cache -c fedora-livecd-desktop.ks

I'm still not able to get the images I create to boot on the XO -- could
you confirm that you're using the Fedora kernel and initrd?  I wonder
what else could be different between our setups..

Thanks!

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>