[Sugar-devel] FYI, the new TA (with sensors)

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Sun Jan 11 06:48:22 EST 2009

This is great - I had a lot of fun playing around with this!
And the colors are cool too!

A minor thing - the pitch one doesn't seem to be working... I will try and
look into this to figure out why.

Also, I think that your idea of  initializing the sound device once only in
the beginning might fix the bug of n-1 th sensor value being reported at the
nth query.

regards
Arjun

--