[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2009 is a go!

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Jan 9 11:31:42 EST 2009

That depends on what OLPC's GSoC focus is - it may *not* be Sugar at
all, in which case the organizational intern allocations should be (and
they should be, anyway!) independent of each other.

Marcin, do you recall where you heard/saw that rule? Googling for things
like "gsoc limit of 2 students" isn't getting me anywhere - I want to
have a few moments to read through all the docs and historical paperwork
before emailing Leslie (likely tomorrow, as there will be time to catch
my breath then).

Is anybody here, aside from SJ, a former GSoC coordinator who can chime
in / fill in details / help? I am *completely *swamped for the next 24
hours wrapping up the "becoming a volunteer again" process.

--Mel