[Sugar-devel] GConf

Cilyan Olowen gaknar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 06:19:40 EST 2009

To change your gconf values, use rather a tool like gconftool-2 or gconf-editor.
Use
$ gconftool-2 --set /desktop/gnome/interface/font_name --type String "Sans 10"
or similar to change the current font.
/desktop/gnome/interface/document_font_name or
/desktop/gnome/interface/monospace_font_name are also valid keys.
You may also set this in the .gtkrc-2.0 file
Cilyan