[Sugar-devel] [sugar] OLPC + Sugar

Michael Stone michael
Wed Nov 26 23:03:12 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 03:16:09AM +0100, Ivan Krsti? wrote:
> it's hard to divine whether your statement in this matter -- or, in
> fact, a statement made by anyone but Nicholas -- carries any weight
> whatsoever.

Such is life; I see no reason to let such doubts stop me.

For >500K kids, Sugar+OLPC is a great thing and making Sugar better is
one of the easiest ways for me to make that already great thing an even
better thing for those kids. Honestly, for the present moment, that's
enough for me.

Michael

P.S. - Would you find it helpful if I included a "force majeure" clause
in any similar remarks I make in the future?