[sugar] (Announcement) OLPC-Health mailing list

Arjun Sarwal arjun
Wed Mar 12 02:31:40 EDT 2008

Announcing the setup of a separate mailing list for the OLPC Health
project. Please join the mailing list by going to
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/Health

* About the OLPC Health project
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health/Vision
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health/People

* About the mailing list (from the Mailing list main page)
"Mailing list for discussions on the OLPC Health project. See
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health for more details on the various
existing projects, project proposals, volunteers, coordinators and
Advisers."

*****Conference call coming up this Sunday, March16th, 1pm EST******
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health_meetings#March_16th.2C_2008
Please see agenda and modify if required!

Agenda (first pass)-
    *  New participants in the project -- please welcome Nand, Tom
Boonsori, Adesina
    * Walter Humberto joins us as an adviser. About Walter, see
http://faculty.washington.edu/wcurioso/
    * Updates from Anna, Mika, Benjamin, Jennifer, Chris Leonard, Lia,
Drew...(anyone else, please add )
    * Is this a good time to start actively recruiting volunteers for
health projects ?
    * Health Jam!
    * We need some sort of weekly boot-camp in which we can welcome
new participants and help them get integrated into the workflow of
Health projects
    * Peru deployment -- What can we immediately deliver for the Peru
deployment and how can we collaborate?
    * Volunteers needed for meeting minutes and meeting co-ordination
and organization!

Thanks
Arjun