[sugar] Invisible SD Card

7150 linux.1
Tue Mar 11 17:48:34 EDT 2008

I have put OpenOffice.org on an SD card which I have formatted as ext2.

Java is installed.

The application worked brilliantly although the SD card and installation
directory could not be seen in the Journal. The SD card and installation
directory were seen in a Terminal.

After reboot, SD card and directories cannot be seen by the Journal OR a
Terminal. I have seen this before of FAT formatted SDs when I put my own
content on them with another computer.

I've checked the SD card on my development system and the directories
are still there.

On boot, I get an error: file system is ext2/3 . . .partition type 0x6
should be 0x83.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

George