[sugar] Home Design: Free Layout View

Michael Stone michael
Thu Jun 12 19:41:20 EDT 2008

Two general comments:

First, I really like the idea of a "design dimension" that I see latent in your
work. Zoomable interfaces should zoom in more than one direction.

Second, independent of whether we adopt your exact proposal, we can and
should think about providing subtle configuration ability for things
like views. For example, we could rule that the right-most view is the
default one and allow them to be reordered by dragging. Alternately, we
could position a small arrow or outline beneath the default one and
allow the arrow/outline to be moved.

Comments?

Michael