[sugar] Home Design: Free Layout View

Wade Brainerd wadetb
Thu Jun 12 19:33:50 EDT 2008

Okay, I'm jumping in the "ring" so to speak (the third time today I
have made this pun, ugh).

I believe there are some issues with both the new design and this new
new design, and propose to solve them in one fell swoop.  I also
promote tagging to a first class organizational strategy.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Wade/Ideas/Activity_Management

Best,
Wade

PS- If you look carefully, you will see that I've also replaced your
home view with a spacial Journal!