[sugar] Preparing for the feature freeze

Michael Stone michael
Thu Jun 5 00:36:11 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 11:03:44AM +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> * Browser bookmarks and autocompletion. - priority 3

I'd really like to see some progress on #542/#5534 (deal with
non-standard SSL certificate authorities). This is going to become a
bigger and bigger stumbling block the longer we wait. Surely we could
manage some sort of 'accept this cert' button? (Keep in mind the
possibility of another G1G1 coming our way in the foreseeable future.)

Michael