[sugar] Preparing for the feature freeze

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Jun 5 01:12:57 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 11:03:44AM +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>> * Browser bookmarks and autocompletion. - priority 3
>
> I'd really like to see some progress on #542/#5534 (deal with
> non-standard SSL certificate authorities). This is going to become a
> bigger and bigger stumbling block the longer we wait. Surely we could
> manage some sort of 'accept this cert' button? (Keep in mind the
> possibility of another G1G1 coming our way in the foreseeable future.)

I think that a non-modal alert (akin to those used for downloads)
would suffice.  Toss up buttons for "view" "cancel" and "accept", with
the first of these presenting a modal alert with the detailed
certificate information, and we'd be set.

- Eben