[sugar] gnome-vfs-2.0 or gnome-vfs2 for evince and dbus?

Joel Rees joel_rees
Mon Jan 14 03:15:19 EST 2008

The dependencies currently say gnome-vfs-2.0, which doesn't show up
very much when I search laptop.org for it.

yum search gnome-vfs

yields only gnome-vfs2 .

I'm going to edit the configuration files for evince and dbus on my
box and trying compiling again, but I'd appreciate any comments on
what's happening there.

I'm also thinking of yum-ming both evince and dbus, to see if I can
just bypass the whole thing.

Joel Rees
(waiting for a 3+GHz ARM processor to come out,
to test Steve's willingness to switch again.)