[sugar] Software status meeting on IRC (Wednesday, 2PM EST Boston)

Jim Gettys jg
Tue Jan 8 15:08:20 EST 2008

I'd like to move the weekly software status meeting, so that more can
attend.  We no longer need to constrain ourselves to including the far
east since we are in production, but now need better cross team
coordination (e.g. base system/sugar/presence/journal and tubes/school
server) to complete Update.1.  Many of our more burning issues now
involve issues where people need to collaborate for solution and
testing.

So let's try 2PM EST Wednesday:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=9&year=2008&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
IRC (irc.freenode.net #olpc-meeting)

This should get Europe in as well as Hawaii.

Please send agenda items, or explain why the above is a bad idea.

Agenda:
        Schedule
        Patch release and its testing
        Update.1 - what's left? What should we punt?
        Update.1 Testing

                               - Jim

--
Jim Gettys