[sugar] strange xkbd

linaccess at yokoy.de linaccess
Mon Jan 7 13:09:43 EST 2008

hi,

I have a strange problem with the keyboard mapping (I guess).
Now, I am running os653 on the B4, but it began with os650. After the upgrade to 650, the "h" button was printing an "u" but only in X and not in a real tty. This behavior lingers after the upgrade to 653.
A few days later on os653 I do "yum install screen links mtr" without errors. some time later the XO runs out of battery. After rebooting with AC I could only write with west-african characters/letters .As it is the rubber keyboard layout). Again, this happens only in the sugar desktop and the activities but not on tty. It looks nice, but I could not read anything.

Is it a known problem?

yokoy