[sugar] [IMPORTANT] Infrastructure, cont.

Ivan Krstić krstic
Mon Jan 7 05:59:13 EST 2008

The project hosting request queue is now empty, as best I can tell. If
you applied for hosting of any kind and don't yet have a tree, please
alert me to it directly.

That said, the infrastructure situation is continuing to be rocky, and
I will have to spend more time on it than expected. We've gone this
far without almost any service interruptions while I've juggled things
around, but due to the hot offload machine having some issues, there
might be turbulence in the week ahead. All effort will be taken to
minimize downtime. Cheers,

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org