[Sugar-devel] XOCamp in Cambridge January 12 - 16

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 09:50:01 EST 2008

Hi Maroc,

I moved it to Monday at 3PM. I hope you and Simon can make it.

That sounds right re: agenda. I expanded it a little and put it here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2#Sugar_Synch_Up

Add and edit as needed. Can you bring the presentation on features and
bugs fixes in the release?

Also, put your name on the list if you plan to be there:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2#Attendees

Thanks,

Greg S