[Sugar-devel] XOCamp in Cambridge January 12 - 16

Marco Pesenti Gritti marcopg at sugarlabs.org
Fri Dec 19 14:42:38 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The XOCamp schedule and plan is coming together.
>
> See the updated schedule here:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2
>
> Sign up if you are coming here:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2#Attendees
>
> I put a spot on the agenda to synchronize Sugar 0.84 and XO SW release
> 9.1.0 on Thursday afternoon. I'll make a more detailed agenda for that soon.

Is it possible to schedule this on Monday or Tuesday? Simon goes back
on Wednesday and I planned to be at Red Hat office on Thursday.

What are your expectations for this talk? What I'd like to describe/discuss is:

* What new features and improvements 0.84 will bring to OLPC users.
Our feature freeze is around the date of the talk, so we will have a
pretty much complete picture of the new features.
* Coordination between upstream (Sugar) and downstream (OLPC),
regarding testing and bug triaging, development, schedules.

Thanks,
Marco