[Sugar-devel] About the default ogg player in sugar

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 02:03:03 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> [changed to sugar-devel at sugarlabs.org]

> will try to set aside some time tomorrow for playing with your
> activity, but in the meantime, what's your personal opinion on this?
> Is there anything that worked better in Sugar without Jukebox? Which
> are the biggest issues in Jukebox right now and where do you plan to
> work next?

About anything worked better in Sugar without the Jukebox, I don't
have much idea on that. Can not find any such difference.

Biggest  issues in Jukebox:
  * The volume control button goes to highest position if someone
clicks on it after changing the volume once
  * Catching the keypress events properly, currently if you fullscreen
and then come back , spacebar stops working to control the play/pause
     Focus on the correct widget is the problem I guess.
  * Currently if some one double click on the jukebox icon fast , it
opens two instances of Jukebox, it should always check if any running
instance is there, if not then only start. Do we have any existing
logic to handle this situation ?

TODO:
  * Drag and drop media objects from Frame
  * Option to open any other media file while it is running
  * Playlist making and editing support
  * Screenshot support
  * journal support
  * Collaboration support