[Sugar-devel] About the default ogg player in sugar

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 17 14:39:35 EST 2008

[changed to sugar-devel at sugarlabs.org]

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:39, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Still now the WebActivity handles the ogg files (audio/video). I am
> looking forward to have Jukebox activity to handle these mime types.
>
> From the current mime.defaults:
>
> application/ogg                     org.laptop.WebActivity
> audio/ogg                             org.laptop.WebActivity
> video/ogg                             org.laptop.WebActivity

Hi Kushal,

will try to set aside some time tomorrow for playing with your
activity, but in the meantime, what's your personal opinion on this?
Is there anything that worked better in Sugar without Jukebox? Which
are the biggest issues in Jukebox right now and where do you plan to
work next?

Eben, could you please install it and give your opinion?

Thanks,

Tomeu