[sugar] Test Usability Sugar :: Re: [OLPC] Contributes

Carlos mauro unimauro
Mon Aug 11 00:54:19 EDT 2008

Hi Friend

I'm work in the Test Usability Sugar and OLPC

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/TestUsabilityOLPC

I don't have a breakthrough yet, but I am in formulating requirements. For
make my activity software has worked with teachers primary school and kinder
garden. This help us make a test and make some evaluation with SUGAR into
desk computer, classmate and OLPC.

Well In this moment... There is currently no classes into the school until
to 18 august. In these week, i've closing the test usability and begin to
make the tool for automatize the test.

I have a presentation into slideshare [spanish]:

http://www.slideshare.net/unimauro/exposicin-intercom

And A video Youtube with a test SUGAR and OLPC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddh-JvDVrxs

This is my usability laboratory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP-hesKAalQ

--