[sugar] Monday Ship Mtg update message

Kim Quirk kim
Thu Oct 25 16:04:44 EDT 2007

Hi Yoshiki,
The reason this has seemed fuzzy for a while is because the issues with the
relatively new G1G1 program has brought up discussions about dates and how
they might change.

I think after today's discussion it has been finalized and unchanged from
the First Deployment dates that have been in the roadmap for a few months
now. https://dev.laptop.org/roadmap

November 2, code freeze
November 16, drop to quanta

For individual activities we will always want people to be able to download
from a website pretty much at any time, so further development and features
to activities, should continue to be planned and released outside of the
olpc schedule. We will stop taking bits for activities that are shipping on
the laptop after November 2 (unless you make arrangements with Jim).

Hope that helps.
Kim