[sugar] having problems creating activities

Emiliano Pastorino emilianopastorino
Mon May 7 00:00:28 EDT 2007

basically, i want to have access to a pendrive on sugar. with Xfe is very
easy, you plug the pendrive and there?s an option to mount it. u only need
to add a couple of lines in fstab, something like "/dev/sda1 /mnt/usb vfat
noauto, user 0 0", and that?s it.

besides, i?m trying to add other "traditional" applications, but i can?t
create activities for them. it seems that i?ll have to wait a little bit
for that..
i hope it?ll be ready soon.......;P