[sugar] eBook ideas

Samuel Klein sj
Fri Apr 6 20:46:16 EDT 2007

A delayed response: I do think there should be a separate 'library'
activity, and whether it is part of the browser or not, that is the right
place to access "browse books" and "browse audio materials" and "browser
[X] to download".

Perhaps on the XO, this activity is tied intimately with the object store,
and is an interface to it.  This kind of activity/interface should also be
available to people not using an XO who browse to a library portal... that
version should run in a browser.

SJ