[sugar] First time Sugar user's experiences

Teus Benschop teus
Mon Oct 30 10:30:05 EST 2006

Another thing that I noticed, as a first time user, is this:

When an activity is started, e.g. the web browser, with F5 the user can
toggle between full screen (sort of), and a reduced screen where the
other icons become visible. When going a search in google, and it shows
in full screen mode, all search results are fully visible, but when the
browser is put in reduced screen mode, bits of the left and right side
of the browser's window are cut off, with the result that part of the
search results become hidden. The same happens with the terminal that
gets opened with F6. The prompt does not become visible till the user
has pressed a couple of Enters, or till the terminal is placed in full
screen mode.

Sorry to bother you, friends, with all these first-time experiences, but
I thought I better say it, so that it can be addressed in time.

Regards,

Teus.