[sugar] Fwd: HCIL Service Grant

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste
Tue Dec 5 20:29:54 EST 2006

On Tuesday 05 December 2006 19:14, Ken Ritchie wrote:
> The HCIL folks are wonderful, and they have a great track record! It
> would be fascinating to invite them delve into some aspect of SUGAR or
> OLPC usability...if they aren't already in the OLPC loop.

Aye, I'll be working on the Nora Project there this spring.  It would be cool
if they could help out OLPC.  I think in the past Allison had consulted a bit
with the project, but I'm not 100% sure of who her involvement was with.

I'm new to OLPC, and this is probably a huge question, but what are some
interesting problems which could be proposed in the scope of a few days work?
It would be interesting to test out some of the interaction metaphors and get
their feedback.

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project