[SoaS] Location of Turtle Blocks snapshots within directory structure?

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Mon May 24 21:22:28 EDT 2021

Good day,

I'm guessing you're trying to save the python code of your current program,
you can save it from
the turtle art activity and it'll be saved in your journal, which you can
open with Pippy activity and copy
the code, save to a file in the terminal and share that file to a host via
any means of your choosing.

Since it's a liveuser each session is lost and you can't use a flash drive,
although that depends on your
VM so you can also easily copy the file.

One reason why it's difficult to save some files outside Sugar is that the
files in Sugar are meant to be run
in Sugar and Sugar creates journal objects and these objects are mostly
linked to tmp files which can be deleted
after they're used.

Hope this helps.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya