[SoaS] [DP] updating the draft decision panel report

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:16:15 EDT 2009

Yes, let's remove the 'potential naming conventions' section; it doesn't
belong in this particular document.

>  I happen to think that the dual-desktop Sugar/Gnome approach of the
> XO-1.5 is brilliant and I'd like to see it on every Gnome desktop for
example.

+100.  Indeed, getting Gnome design mavens to weigh in and find fault with
and help out with Sugar development so that they are comfortable with that
would be an excellent community-building exercise.

SJ