[Marketing] Story Corps, Our Stories

Iris Fernández irisfernandez at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:42:29 EDT 2009

2009/10/13 Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com>:
> Tomeu mentioned your project during today's Sugar Labs marketing
> meeting (http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/marketing/2009-October/002207.html),
> it seems you had my good idea a long time before I did :-)
>
> Could you briefly describe your project for us?

"Te leo un cuento" ("I read a story for you") seeks to become a
repository of stories for blind children or parents who can not read
to their children (deaf, dumb and blind).
I dream to publish almost 365 stories for each stage, to read every
day a story :)

You had the same idea? :)

Saludos!!!
Iris
PD: Sponsoring my explanation: Google translator. ja!