1:1 Video Segments

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:23:28 EST 2009

 I guess I should have framed the question portion slightly differently.
Ron Canuel who spoke at XoCamp2 has mobilized his staff to shoot the video
segments. Since we will not be present, I guess I should have said we need to act like script
writers and need to come uo with questions that will illicit answers so people watching
the segments will say I need to get involved and bring a 1:1 program to my community.

With that in mind any suggestions about questions that pertain to topics that Caroline Outlined: