[IAEP] Motion To Approve 2017 Sugar Labs Mission Statement

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:32:17 EDT 2017

Very nice, Walter! Let's just change the motion to reflect your version. Therefore, I propose that the following motion be considered at the April SLOB meeting:

The 2017 Mission Statement for Sugar Labs shall be as follows:

Sugar Labs is a volunteer-run project whose mission is to reach global learners and educators with a collection of tools that enable them to explore, discover, create, and reflect. Sugar Labs distributes these tools freely and encourages its users to appropriate them, taking ownership and responsibility for their learning.

Caryl