[IAEP] Turtle Blocks question

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 14:18:10 EDT 2012

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Dr. Gerald Ardito
<gerald.ardito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Walter,
>
> I have been testing it out this afternoon. It works really well.
> I only have one We Do here, so I can't test out if it sees different
> devices.
>
> There is one quirky thing. When the script is running a motor, the Stop icon
> disappears. Then, if you use ctrl-s to stop the script, the blocks
> disappear.

You could just keep a motor=0 block around... I suppose I could
auto-stop the motor when the program stops executing, but I think that
might limit the utility somewhat. (The Stop Button is for the Turtle
Art program, not the WeDo motor.)

> And a question, how do you reverse the direction of the motor?

Should reverse with a negative number.

enjoy.

-walter

--