[IAEP] Turtle Blocks question

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 14:08:43 EDT 2012

Walter,

I have been testing it out this afternoon. It works really well.
I only have one We Do here, so I can't test out if it sees different
devices.

There is one quirky thing. When the script is running a motor, the Stop
icon disappears. Then, if you use ctrl-s to stop the script, the blocks
disappear.

And a question, how do you reverse the direction of the motor?
Thanks.
Gerald