[IAEP] Texas Senate Bills 866 & 867 regarding dyslexia passed over the weekend

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:36:16 EDT 2011

Marilyn,

I wrote an Activity called Read Etexts that might be of some use to
you.  It can take one of the "plain text" files put out by Project
Gutenberg and read it aloud, like a Kindle.  As it reads the words it
highlights the word spoken.  The highlighting needs a faster computer
than an XO to keep up with the word being spoken, but it doesn't need
to be much faster.

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4035

James Simmons