[IAEP] [SLOBS]: Request for certifications of developing an activity

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Jul 13 14:38:36 EDT 2011

I agree with most of your comments, and the next comments,
we have knowledge useful to share, working with others, a lot of tools,
professional level reviews, etc and also interacting have a cost for the
students
and the community (time, effort,etc).
I do not think creating a low trafic list will solve the issue,
(we tried stimulate the spanish community with the sugar-desarrollo list
without success)
I think the only solution is having a mostly permanent contact in a
university,
then the students will have short time interactions, but a lot of knowledge
will be in the teachers.
Then we need "sell" to a university teacher the idea of working with us.

Gonzalo