[IAEP] Help needed..

Marc Karasek marckarasek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:18:50 EDT 2011

The demo is over, but the work continues.

The server I had setup was crashing (jabber was crashing).  So I need to
reinstall the XS and do some more work on this.  I am concerned that the
deployment is in Uganda (a long way from me).  And I want to make this
easy in keeping the whole thing up and working.  The server seems to be
a bit unstable.

So how does the telepathy-salut vs telepathy-gabble get decided.