[IAEP] Help needed..

Marc Karasek marckarasek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:35:23 EDT 2011

I did manage to register the two  systems ( I think) by setting the
server name under network settings to

schoolserver.uganda.org (I had previously set the domain name as
uganda.org via the olpc scripts).

*Marc Karasek*
Troop 648 Asst Scoutmaster
Button Gwinnett Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner
NYLT Staff 2011
Assistant Course Director for Program
2011 Powder Horn Course
Herder of Cats