[IAEP] DrGeo 11.08

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Sat Aug 6 05:53:17 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am happy to announce the release 11.08 of DrGeo, fully working with
the latest stable sugar release.
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4323

Not only this version comes with the necessary fixes for latest Sugar
release but some additional features as:

- very easy user interface to keep/open sketches from a preview list.
User can select a sketch to load from an examples repository or from its
own sketches repository. It could be connected to the Sugar Journal
system in later release.
- the canvas user interface is touch pad friendly, not big deal right
now on the current OLPC XO generation but may be useful on other touch
pad devices where Sugar is running.
- the rendering speed was improved.
- bugs fixing.

==
I am still looking for volunteers to translate DrGeo user manual from
French to English and Spanish. Anyone?
If someone wants to manage manual translation through the floos book web
interface I am ok, but I don't have the time to manage it myself, I can
provide guidance.
Book is there http://documentation.ofset.org/drgeo2/fr
==

Hilaire