[IAEP] [SLOBS] Fwd: Sugar Labs @ NDSU MOU

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 11:20:41 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Lindgren <Chris.Lindgren at my.ndsu.edu>
Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM
Subject: Sugar Labs @ NDSU MOU
To: "slob at sugarlabs.org" <slob at sugarlabs.org>
Cc: "Brooks, Kevin" <kevin.brooks at ndsu.edu>, John Tierney
<jtis4stx at hotmail.com>, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>

Hello to everyone on the Sugar Labs Oversight Board,

My name is Chris Lindgren, a graduate student from North Dakota State
University, who has been working with Dr. Kevin Brooks on our SoaS
project with a local elementary school in Fargo, ND. Dr. Brooks and I
recently had a Skype meeting with Walter and John about the first
steps to officially connect our project to Sugar Labs, and I have
attached a copy of our Memorandum of Understanding, as well as a
document that includes details about our project. The latter document
named "XO Lending Request" is written for another facet of our
project, but as noted, it also contains information about our project
goals. If you would like further information, you can visit our
current project site at fargoxo.wordpress.com.

Walter mentioned that the board has typically been meeting during the
work week around 2-3pm (EST), Dr. Brooks and I are usually available
during that time slot, but any advanced notice would help ensure that
we could meet with you to discuss the next steps for this process.

Thanks for your time!

Best,

Chris Lindgren

P.S. John, could you either forward the XO Lending Request along or
let either Kevin or myself know who to send it to?

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs