[IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOBs] F11+0.88+XO1.* as a SL project

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:30:51 EDT 2010

Hi...
I love Sean's idea of listing and linking to resources from deployments around the world. With Google Translate these are accessible to everyone regardless of their language.
I would also like to see some of the Activities that are "living" back on the old OLPC wiki under "Activities All" listed on the Sugar Labs wiki as well.  I had given up on finding the Star Chart Activity after searching every way I could think of on the Sugar Labs Activities list. Finally I stumbled on it and several other useful science related Activities back on the OLPC wiki.  I was looking for them for the Big Sky Science Partnership for Montana Reservation Schools (Montana State U and the Crow and Northern Cheyenne). They are doing a small Contributors Program project.
Sharing resources is nice!
Caryl