[IAEP] is this a bug in the SoaS version of Calculator?

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:00:43 EDT 2009

is this a bug in the SoaS version of Calculator?

There seems to be an error in the trigonomety because tan 45 = 1.62 whether
set on degrees or radians. That is correct for radians but it should change
to tan 45 = 1.0000 for degrees. On the SoaS version the degrees / radians
button is found under the Miscellaneous tab. Maybe I am missing something
but it seems to me to be a bug in this version of Calculator

http://xo-whs2009.blogspot.com/2009/07/from-sugar-to-blogger.html