[IAEP] SoaS feedback

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 27 22:33:21 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Bill Kerr<billkerr at gmail.com> wrote:
> My second semester year 10 control tech class is trialling SoaS.
> My blog is http://xo-whs2009.blogspot.com/ describes some of the lesson
> plans and issues arising. Student blogs (first impressions) are linked on
> the sidebar

Bill,

Would you please ping bernie about adding your blog to
planet.sugarlabs.org?  Those are some great observations.

Secondly, would you be interested in working with Anurag, Greg, and
Caroline to develop processes to insure that the feedback from
deployments such as yours gets 'converted' into something the
developers can used to improve Sugar.

To stretch an analogy past its breaking point....  Sugar is only
useful in the hands of students.  Deployment feedback is only useful
in the hands of developers.

david