[IAEP] SoaS feedback

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Jul 27 21:23:00 EDT 2009

On 28 Jul 2009, at 01:18, Bill Kerr wrote:

> My second semester year 10 control tech class is trialling SoaS.
>
> My blog is http://xo-whs2009.blogspot.com/ describes some of the
> lesson plans and issues arising. Student blogs (first impressions)
> are linked on the sidebar
>
> One big issue at this stage is that a Physics screen does not appear
> to save, this will severely limit what we can do with it. Physics is
> by far the most popular activity in free exploration provided for
> the first few lessons

Give us a chance, it's coming (thanks to Asaf)... :-)

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. Actually Physics state saving has been working for a couple of
weeks or so now in git, but has not been release as we need to have
confidence the format will not break in future releases of Box2D (I'd
hate to have all your lovely Physics Journal entries stop working in 6
months because of a change upstream we had no control of).