[IAEP] [Sur] sugerencia para actividad clock

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sat Jul 25 13:55:53 EDT 2009

At Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:14:23 -0700,
Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> At Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:56:03 +0200,
> Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> >
> > What about the clock in Etoys?
>
>   Are you asking the "maintainer" of the clock done in Etoys?  That
> one has more complicated eye candy but a teacher or a helper of the
> teacher should make one in 10 minutes or so.
>
>   However, my point of making that clock was that each kid should make
> one to understand it.

  At the Squeakfest Brasil conference, Kathleen Smith conducted a
tutorial session to make a clock in Etoys.  Dozens of teachers from
Brazil, Uruguay, Peru, etc. attended and making their own clocks.  So
hopefully the idea spreads in the continent...

-- Yoshiki

I don't subscribe the olpc-sur list.  Please forward this to the list
and connect the original person to these Squeakfest attendees.