[IAEP] etoys, moodle, gcompris, kde-edu and other sister projects

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 25 04:53:36 EDT 2009

Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> writes:

> Wonder what we could do so that these other projects feel more
> welcomed to our community and more collaboration opportunities are
> taken. Any ideas?

If we take Gcompris as an example of such project, I guess ideas of
collaboration are more likely to come from Gcompris/Sugar users.

I don't read OLPC Sur as I don't speak spanish.  It looks like I miss a
lot.  I would be happy to share Gcompris/Sugar feedback with the larger
Gcompris community in France, but I would need this feedback to be more
accessible: in english, on a blog, etc.

This way I Gcompris users would have more incentives to test Sugar.

--
 Bastien