[IAEP] Sugar in a Plug

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:10:06 EDT 2009

SD card in a netbook slot seems like the cleanest approach in that
situation. The cable extenders work great too. In fact, I think for some
home-based uses of SoaS, even longer cable extenders will be needed to reach
USB ports on the backs of PCs which may be on the floor under a desk or in a
cabinet.

Mike