[IAEP] Computer as a tool

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:32:33 EDT 2009

Thanks! This is really interesting.

What sort of results do you have so far?

Technologically: How many USB sticks failed? How many were lost/stollen?

Did the kids find any places to use the sticks outside of school?

Do you have any measure of how much content was created? Is there much
sharing between schools? Do you have any advice on how to facilitate sharing
of created content?

Sounds like a great project.

Thanks for letting me know.

Caroline