[IAEP] GPA notes Thursday 7-9-09

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:13:53 EDT 2009

I think the only activities that cannot be updated are the Fructose ones,
which are installed in /usr/share/sugar/activities. If you remove them and
restart Sugar, you can then install updates. I believe this is discussed in
depth in one of the RPM-related threads and probably has a ticket associated
with it already.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs